New Asian Currents
Writing With Fire
Directors: Sushmit Ghosh, Rintu Thomas
INDIA 2021 93min
with Japanese & English subtitles
Screening Oct 09 [Sat] 20:00 -
- Running time
- Oct 09 [Sat] 20:00 - 21:33
- End of Streaming Time
- Oct 09 [Sat] 22:33
*Please make sure to check your viewing environment before purchasing a ticket. You can watch the "Trial Video" for free to see if it plays without any problems.
※ Please complete your viewing by the end of the streaming time, as you will not be able to view the work after this time. (Even if you are in the middle of watching, it will become unavailable.)
- Oct 09 [Sat] 21:43 -
- Speakers (Subject to change)
- Sushmit Ghosh(Director),Rintu Thomas(Director)
* The Q&A session will be live-streamed at the scheduled time. Click this "Watch Q&A" button and you will be directed to a zoom event.
* Registration of your name and email address will be necessary to join the Q&A.
* The Q&A is scheduled for 30-40 minutes.
* Capacity is 500.
Vote for the Citizens' Prize!
Join the voting for the Citizens' Prize.
After watching the film, click this button once to go to the ballot and cast your vote.
A digital news media run by Dalit women in North India. This film follows these independent-spirited reporters going out into the field with their smartphones, doing the reporting no one else will, in defiance of the conventional media.