Director: Thomas Ash
JAPAN 2021 87min
with Japanese & English subtitles
Based on interviews with foreign nationals detained for long periods of time at the immigration center in Ushiku city, Ibaraki prefecture, this film reveals the violation of human rights by the authorities. This is work of watchdog journalism that sounds the alarm about state power run amok.
Screening Oct 09 [Sat] 14:00 -
- Running time
- Oct 09 [Sat] 14:00 - 15:27
- End of Streaming Time
- Oct 09 [Sat] 16:27
*Please make sure to check your viewing environment before purchasing a ticket. You can watch the "Trial Video" for free to see if it plays without any problems.
※ Please complete your viewing by the end of the streaming time, as you will not be able to view the work after this time. (Even if you are in the middle of watching, it will become unavailable.)
- Oct 09 [Sat] 15:37 -
- Speakers (Subject to change)
- Thomas Ash(Director)
* The Q&A session will be live-streamed at the scheduled time. Click this "Watch Q&A" button and you will be directed to a zoom event.
* Registration of your name and email address will be necessary to join the Q&A.
* The Q&A is scheduled for 30-40 minutes.
* Capacity is 500.