Director: Ishida Tomoya
JAPAN 2020 93min
with English subtitles
Online Screenings and Symposium
Screening Oct 10 [Sun] 11:00 -
- Running time
- Oct 10 [Sun] 11:00 - 12:33
- End of Streaming Time
- Oct 10 [Sun] 13:33
*Please make sure to check your viewing environment before purchasing a ticket. You can watch the "Trial Video" for free to see if it plays without any problems.
※ Please complete your viewing by the end of the streaming time, as you will not be able to view the work after this time. (Even if you are in the middle of watching, it will become unavailable.)
- Oct 10 [Sun] 12:43 -
- Speakers (Subject to change)
- Ishida Tomoya(Director)
* The Q&A session will be live-streamed at the scheduled time. Click this "Watch Q&A" button and you will be directed to a zoom event.
* Registration of your name and email address will be necessary to join the Q&A.
* The Q&A is scheduled for 30-40 minutes.
* Capacity is 500.
Symposium: Sharing Air, Living Time
10月11日 [Mon] 11:00 - 12:30
A symposium related to this film will be streamed. Registration required. Click the link.
The director ponders his own physical challenges while filming others. The questions, “What is the body?” and “What is expression?” lead to the question “What is film?”.